Sunday, October 17, 2010

Bleah, I LOVE YOU!

Guys, I just recieved a very sweet message from Bleah Briann @ With love and kisses...
It just made my day!
That and the fact that my BFFFFFFFF is back from CHINA!!!!! *wink, wink!*
So here it is!
I haven't known you very long... but you guys are the sweetest and most lovely people I've ever, ever met. Your comment make me feel SOOO special, seeing as though you brly know me and I barely know you. But yet, I feel like I've known you forever!! :) You rock girl!
I hope you like, don't forget to check the attachments for a couple awards for you to post. You don't have to post these, but I would appreciate it if you did because I wanted to blogger world to know how special you are!
Much Love,
Bleah Briann @ blonde4christ.blogspot.com
 
Its says guys and people because it is adressed to me and another blogger called Courtney (nature Freak)

Also, she has attached pics and I wanted to share them with you guys! They are AMAZING! If you take them be sure to leave me or her a comment so that she ends up knowing! Leave her a comment @ With love and kisses
Here are the pics!





So that's what Bleah has done today...
What have you done?

xoxoxo
loulou

2 comments:

  1. Hmm let me think, what have I done....?
    I'm sitting in maths class counting the days till I see you next! I'm coming for the last week of school, so I'll see you then! I can't wait! My bags are packed (well not literally but yeah...) Can't wait! Say hi to your crazy dog from me pls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have played piano.




    That's all that's important.



    That and nacho cheese.

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Just saying that if you end up seeing this, you are hopefully going to leave a comment. So please, do!