Hey,
I know that i need to put a few pictures up and i will but I have to go pack because I am on a one week break from school and I am happy to be leaving the BLEGH weather behind and going to a sunny place! We all need a break and so i will also be taking a break from blogging since I won't have access to the internet most of the time! I also probably wont take too many pictures but I might take some and ill try to upload them!
I for one love to travel. I love boats, I love trains, I could love cars if they didnt take soooooooo long to bring you to your destination, and I absolutely LOVE planes! I just love the idea of being up in the air and so far from the ground. I also love just knowing that you are soaring over breath-taking landscapes and amazing countries! It just amazes me. *sigh*
Sadly, I always seem to be pulled back down to earth, whether i am actually flying up in the clouds, or if my dreams take me there... And this is, in a way, a response to Bleah Briann's question.
So there, this is my love and my dreams, what about yours?
See you after this short break!
xoxoxo
loulou

Yes, definitely upload the photos you take, and most of all have tons of fun! You only get one week off school?! We get almost three weeks here. But you get longer summer breaks than us.
ReplyDeleteI love travelling too, and planes, but my favorite type of transport is boat. I'll be getting my boating license as soon as I get a boat =P
Uppaload them! now! upload them now! unless you're not back...then I guess it could wait. =)
ReplyDelete