For example:
- I was watchin The Office (One of my fav tv shows) and it was about the play Sweeney Todd. Then I went to school the next day and My friend was singing the very song I had heard yesterday as her drama project!
- Today I was shoppin gwith my mom at a different supermarket than usual, adn all of a sudden someone sneaks up behind my brother and covers his eyes. I didnt even recognise the lady, but then i realised that she is my old babysitter! It was nice to see her!
Also, I have started reading a series called "The Guardians of Ga'Hoole". And yes the movie is considered a child movie, but the books are amazing. So if you like fantasy and things like that, be sure to read the first book, origianally called the capture, now renamed LEgende of the Guardians, the Owls of Ga'Hoole!
It is a wonderful series coming from a wonderful author.
Also, if you remember, I mentioned the National Novel Writting Month, and it is coming up fast. I dont even know what to write about... So if you guys dont mind giving me any ideas, i would love to know!
Thanks and see you next time!
xoxoxo
loulou
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey everyone! Just saying that if you end up seeing this, you are hopefully going to leave a comment. So please, do!