Monday, October 4, 2010

Airplane!!

OMG, I was on the airplane coming back from the south of france. It was sooooo much fun! Right now, as you guys may know, it's automne on the northern hemisphere. ( and I think its spring for our buddies down south) And When I was at the south of france, it was 24 degrees Celsius outside!!! It made me feel like it might be summer again soon... but then i came back home...


Anyways, I was on the plane and there was a rondom cat walking down the aisle... Out of nowhere... IT WAS SOO COOL. Then at one point the owner was like, oh, i forgot to close the cage,,, Sorry... IT WAS HILARIOUS!!!


So today is the beginning of FASHION WEEK in PARIS!!! One of my favorite cities in Europe!!! Ahhhh, Paris, the city of love, and mimes, and croissants, and every other stupid french stereotype... Oh well, to each his own.


I need to get my sillybandz back from Emiko, and you guys should check out here blog HERE<-------


kk, bye you guys!!!


xoxoxo
loulou

3 comments:

  1. Stereotypes seem to rule the world...that's why my life goal is to break them X) cool post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I qualify as a buddy down south? OK that just sounded weird, but anyways, french stereotypes are retarded....

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Just saying that if you end up seeing this, you are hopefully going to leave a comment. So please, do!