Hey guys, i worte a poem in english class and i would love to have your feedback! please enjoy!
The tree
Always changing its appearance.
Bright green in the summer,
Yellow, red, amd sun-kissed in the fall,
Bare and vulnerable in the winter,
Renewed in the spring.
Ready for a whole new year of change
I watched it in the wind.
I heard the crushing of leaves underneath me,
As it bent to greet me.
I whispered a quiet hello to the wind,
so the soft word would be carried up.
Up towards the tree's wooden ears.
I looked up towards its stiff, hard face,
And it seemed sad.
But once the sweet melody of the wind
started to play, a small smile
appeared on his face, as he started to sway.
His branches'fingers
Interlaced with my hair as we seemed
to sway for hours.
Then i had to leave it.
I waved goodbye as it looked
sadly at my eyes
and held my gaze.
I could hear
its leaves falling to the ground like pins,
making a short,
discrete sound as they hit the ground below...
There you have it guys, hope you like it!
xoxoxo
loulou
im pretty sure you meant poem... not peom... i forgive you.. just this once... jkjk lol!! <3 you to death!!! and i love the poem (peom) very nice and... welll... poetic.... <3 i know.. so specific
ReplyDeleteWow, that's really good, you're great at poetry!!
ReplyDeleteAnd thank you for the nice comment on my blog, I'm so glad you like my new header <3
that's a lovely poem dear! makes me think of the autumn that's arriving..
ReplyDelete