Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Rambling on and on and on...........................................

Oh sorry, I didnt see you there. I have always wanted to say that! Now my life is complete! Okay, so I was feeling a little emotional and Halloween filled and i thought i would post about it. So, now that i think about i feel like I have a whole bunch of homework... I have a science project due tomorrow, a theater project for thrusday. Yeah, thats about it...


So I came back from disney! BEST DARN TRIP EVER!!! but it was sooooo cold... But i wanted to show you guys a pic i just LOVE!!!


I think that there is no need for an explanation... right? Oh and I wanted to talk to you guys about singers... They are becoming crazier... Take for example Willow Smith... How old is she? And did you see the makeup she was wearing for her music video. Im not even allowed that much, and i cant say i would ever want that much...

I AM SOOO EXCITED!!! its almost Halloween!!!! YEAH!!!
I get to stay afetr school tomorrow cause i need to help Student Council  make a.... HAUNTED HOUSE!!! Its gonna be great! And i kinda forgot what other amazing stuff i was gonna tell you... so i guess this is goodbye...

xoxoxo
loulou

2 comments:

  1. Hey Loulou! <3 First of all: thank you, thank you, thank youuu for leaving such a kind comment on my blog! ^^ That was sooo sweet, hehe. I love your blog too! And I LOVE that owl city badge up the top! CUTE! Ooh! I'm glad you had a brill time at Disneyland! I've always wanted to visit! You should put a couple of photos up! :D <3
    Willow Smith wears make up? o.O But she's 9! :S hehe, what will you dress up as for Halloween? xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Just saying that if you end up seeing this, you are hopefully going to leave a comment. So please, do!