I AM SO EXCITED!!!! Today is the day that most sprots fan are waiting! Homecoming!! Im am pumped up and ready to support my team!!! WOOHOO!!! so lets hear it for some team spirit! I want you guys to leave a comment telling me if you play a sport, and what sport it is! And remember, its not about winning, but its better if you bring home the gold!!!
I am also in a more relaxed state of mind, having finished most of my project and all... so there will probably be more blogging from me, but not tomorrow, cause im not here. :)
Im am waiting for the football game to start and, I am pretty bored, but this is a great oppurtunity to blog, so I went for it and im glad i did. I like blogging, its a great way to vent my feelings! (Vocab word, I should get bonus points!!! *wink wink emiko*) Oh, and a special shoot out to Emiko, who is sitting right next to me and being awesome like she always is!! so, HI!!!
Also, I miss the US. I miss living there. I miss all the brands that they have over there, but i wouldnt be able to live without going there during the summer. I NEED MY AMERICA!
I don't play sports... balls like my head. But I dance. :) I don't like sports, because I don't understand them. But I LOVE baseball. lol... never been to a homecoming game. :) I hope y'all have fun!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Bleah
I'm WAAAAY too busy to play sports, sadly, and everyone says I should because I rock at basketball, baseball, tennis, and football. I like running around and getting agression out, too. And I totally agree with BleahBriann, one summer, I got hit in the head with a ball live SIX TIMES! :O exaspiration. I don't know who your team is, but good luck! OMG, loooooong comment!
ReplyDelete