Guys, this is no longer just loulou speaking....
No, you are know speaking to
ELEPHANTASTICALLY EMIKO'S OFFICIAL PAND UMBRELLA BEARER!
Yes I have been promoted and I would just really like to thank EMIKO!!!
( I kinda need to say that seeing how she is my new boss!)
Also, I am sooo happy cause in less than 48 hours i am gonna be in....
DISNEYLAND PARIS!!! I am so excited! I will have sooo much fun!
The only probelm is that i have to pack... And like I say: Packing is the worst part of a trip... *sigh*
I guess that i better get to that. I will be sure to post about it when i get back!!! SEE YOU GUYS REAL SOON!
xoxoxo
loulou
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey everyone! Just saying that if you end up seeing this, you are hopefully going to leave a comment. So please, do!