But I have gotten some stuff done! I really look up to singers like Darren criss who became famous with their own songs and things like that, and I finally finished a song! The only problem is that I woke up all of a sudden at 3 AM and I just wrote it and I realized that I wrote it about someone at my school, so I dont think many people will get to hear it... And for people who regularly read my blog, its about that person that I wrote a whole long post about around Midnight, when I was really betrayed, ya you know, that person...
Anyways, I have also recently watched Darren performing in Chicago! And it was really cool! He is such a funny person, I mean the number of his "quotes" that can be found on tumblr are amazing! Let me see if I can find one of the many ones there are!
*a few minutes/hours staring at Darren pics and Gifs later...*

Lyrics from his song Human
"It’s kind of funny that this was like, the first song I got to sing right before my life got turned around. It’s funny, it’s bizarre. But I also find it very poetic, I don’t know if that’s just the romantic in me but, basically I’m living my teenage dream."
- Darren Criss on the song Teenage Dream
Alright so the Gifs wont work, so ill just give you pics!

Alright I have to go horseback ridding So ill see you all later! I hope you guys enjoy Darren , cause otherwise this is a really bad post... Ill make it up to you! Ill bake you cookies! Ill get onto that once I get home! See you guys!
Oh, and all these pictures where either found on this girls Tumblr : DarrenCriss
Or from mine which is here: BrighteyesBrightsmiles
Bye guys!!!
xoxoxo,
loulou
OMG I AM SO SORRY GUYS BUT I WAS LATE FOR RIDDING SO I HAD TO LEAVE AD COULDNT FINISH.... I am so sorry about this and I would like you to know that I have been punished for this horrible deed of leading you guys on. My poor horse was stung by an Insect and like freaked out and I almost feel, But i feel much worse about the horse, because I am fine. SO I AM SO SORRY TO YOU ALL AND TO MY PONY FLEUR! LOVE YOU ALL And again sorry. ♥
I set up a tumblr! http://fyeahamy.tumblr.com/
ReplyDeleteHihihihi, Darren IS great! :3 Awww, no! Sorry to hear about your horse! Poor her! :S Also, I've followed you on tumblr (I'm neopolitan-dreaaams) but I don't tend to use it very often! :P <3
ReplyDeleteTumblr = The reason I never blog anymore.
ReplyDeleteWhen you say you saw Darren Criss in Chicago, do you mean you saw him live? Or on youtube? Because if you saw him live, youa re so incredibly lucky. I would give a lot to see him live.
But I'm coming to follow you, and you can'y help it!
Also I hope your horse is okay!
SOOOO sorry about your horse!
ReplyDeleteI don't horseride ever since I had quite a bad accident a few years back....
OMG! World cup memories! Ahhh good times :
I think I will be coming back to blogging :D
Great post. I obsess as well :D
hi.. uuhhmm song please and thank you... imma come to your house and steal it cause i know where you live... i guess thats cause you have me over a lot.. but i started blogging again IF you didnt notice.... well.. see you soon SS will be ligit
ReplyDelete<3 <3 <3