Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I GOT MY POTTERMORE LETTER!!!

AHAHAHHA I GOT IT!!! But sadly it is only the one telling me that I have been granted early access... I can not enter just yet, but I am sure to have a spot!! So if anyone meets a certain ScarletNewt43, Well its me!!!

 I hope you guys will be getting your letters soon, and that those of you who didnt get in, that you will join us very soon in October! HAve a great evening guys, summer is almost over... I am starting school in exactly 13 days... :'( 
HAve a nice summer, and have fun guys! 

xoxoxo,
ScarletNewt43
JK, its Loulou!

3 comments:

  1. sorry...
    Whats Pottermore???
    Am I missing something???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got that email too! Woooo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you liked the photos! No I don't have a tumblr, but I'd like to know yours!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Just saying that if you end up seeing this, you are hopefully going to leave a comment. So please, do!