Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Continuation of previous post!

Yeah guys! I am back! SO here is the rest of this post!

SO yeah, basically the video wouldnt load, and it was about 3:20 AM when I decided to give up.... And then of course I missed the cast of Glee getting their freaking SURF BOARD AWARDS.... And I missed their acceptance speeches, especially Darren's... WHYYYYY... And that is pretty much it!
Oh and I have finished Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire! And I have started the Order of the Phoenix!

And I also bought two new necklaces! One is a musical note! Cause I am into singing of course, and too all Darren fans, the next one should make you guys envy me!
I GOT A NECKLACE WITH A GLOW IN THE DARK PINK SUNGLASSES! YES, LIKE DARREN'S PINK SUNGLASSES!!!!
AHAHAUUDIEGCEHZVXFGEZQOPSJDFHGEVJSD

Yeah, total freak out!
Alrighty then, I am gonna go try and make friendship bracelets!

xoxoxo,
loulou

1 comment:

Hey everyone! Just saying that if you end up seeing this, you are hopefully going to leave a comment. So please, do!