I am not joking, and I dont know what to do... I dont know how to help a snake swimming in my pool, I dont know how to speak Parseltongue, but boy do I wish I did... WHERE IS HARRY POTTER RWHNE YOU NEED HIM??? OMG I AM FREAKING OUT!!!!
In happier news, I GOT A BLOG AWARD! It has been a long time since I have gotten one, and I would like to thank Amy so much for it!!! SO THANKS BIRTHDAY BUDDY!
So here are my seven facts!
- I am almost done with my song called "Don't cry dragonfly"
- I am so obsessed with glee and Harry Potter that I am questioning my sanity!
- Amy and I have so much in common, its kinda scary!
- I have only about 50 more pages of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
- I have been listening to all of my Glee/ Warblers/ Darren Criss songs for the past week.
- I am so mad that I missed the TCA's which were yesterday. (But more on that later in the post)
- I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE GLEE 3D CONCERT MOVIE!!
So yeah, mostly Glee and Harry Potter related facts, but that is me right now!
As for who deserves the award, I think anyone who follows me deserves it, So I will offer it to you all because I love you all! (And I am a little lazy to pick some, and I dont want to hurt anyones feelings, and yeah, I am kinda in a rush)
About the TCA's, or Teen Choice Awards, the cast of glee was nominated for a number of different categories... And I had found out that they would be streaming it live from the red carpet and backstage on the TCA's website and I WAS SO EXCITED! And I even found out what time it was so I could watch! So I set my alarm to 1:30 AM for the pre show discussions with the guests. And I was all excited, and then the website does not work... So I freak out a little and decide to just skip this, go back to bed and wake up at 3 AM for the actual show! So my alarm rings and I am all excited and I log onto the website and then the website once again refuses to show me the video... I just see and icon of a twirlling red dots that signify that the video is loading, for 30 MINUTES... SO then I just decide to go to bed and I have to go ill continue this when I get back I swear! SEE YOU GUYS IN A FEW HOURS!!
And thanks again amy!
xoxoxo,
loulou

You're welcome! You deserve it! Yeah we have so much in common! :)
ReplyDelete