My pirate name is:
Mad Morgan Bonney

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.part of the fidius.org network
So there you have it! That is my new name! Mad Morgan Bonney! I quite like it, you know, it isnt bad!
Now onto the movies, I have been so obsessed with Disney princesses lately that I want to rewatch all the disney movies I have, so here is a picture of my to watch list!
Okay this may be one of the worst pictures I have ever taken, but Oh well!
So here is my list! (In the order of the picture)
- My Neighbor Totoro
- Jungle Book
- Pocahantas
- Mulan
- Lion King 2
- Lion King 1/2
- Peter Pan
- Tarzan
- Spirit
- Atlantis
- Brother Bear
- Pokemon Mewtwo vs Mew
Thats it guys!
xoxoxo,
loulou

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey everyone! Just saying that if you end up seeing this, you are hopefully going to leave a comment. So please, do!