Hey guys! If any of you have tumblr and follow any Glee blogs, you must know that Tumblr has been full of possible newt christmas episodes! Which lead to me buying the glee christmas album! And I will particularly be listening to Baby, it's cold outside! I love that song to an unhealthy extent, and I find it beautifully sing by Chris Colfer and Darren Criss! Like any song they sing actually!
Anyways, I am so tired, and school has only started since Wednesday... This is sad. I am excited though because tomorrow is the welcome back BBQ! I am an official buddy which means I have to show people around and become best friends with the new people. But being socially awkward, they usually make other friends... But I love being a Buddy! I get a shirt (which is a large adult, god ugly, but still special!) and a pin that I forgot at school.... so yeah, I am very responsible, and I have started High School... I am very forgetful... so yeah, I am gonna have a great year! But seriously, I made it through the other years, I hope ill be fine!
And I am getting ready for my auditions on Monday and Tuesday! It is for a small play called "The Birthday of the Infanta"
Infanta is a spanish princess, and for her 12th birthday, she invites a hunchback boy to come for her entertainment. He dances, thinking their applause and laugh are for his talent. But he doesnt know they are in fact making fun of his appearance. I think it is a good play to teach people about respect, because the ending is very sad... And Ill let you know when I know if I got in!
Hope you guys have a nice back to school-ness, and for southern hemisphere people, only a few more months! Ill try to post more, but with school, it may be hard. ill try my best though. I miss blogging a lot. So ill see you guys soon!
xoxoxo,
loulou
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey everyone! Just saying that if you end up seeing this, you are hopefully going to leave a comment. So please, do!