I am suffering from SGW (or Severe Glee Withdrawal)
I dont think I can survive 25 MORE DAYS... But I have school to help me with that... I start school on wednesday, and here is my schedule for the day:
7AM: Wake up go downstairs for breakfast
7:15AM: Shower
7:30AM: Dry hair
7:40AM: Get dressed
7:50AM brush teeth, apply make-up/necklace/Scarf... You get the idea
8:30AM- 3:35PM: Slowly die as you realize that you forgot all of this during the summer....
And then I go home and collapse on my bed, telling myself that in 10 months time, ill be free again!
And then the depressing cycle starts.
Oh wow, look at this! Its almost been a full post that I havent talked about Darren Criss! Oh, too late, now that I have started, I must continue.
Alright, so I know that I have been obsessed for a while, but this is actually something that I think you should all consider. So any Darren fans out there, I want you guys to go read this and tell people about it!
Go to this website and all will be clear, trust me. I wont try to explain it cause ill just confuse you guys. SO CLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICK
And if you like the idea that the website is based upon, then please spread the word. Not for me, but for all the little puppies that will rejoice if they see you doing this!
Alright this is getting out of hand. So please just at least look at the website.
xoxoxo,
loulou
Heyyy :)
ReplyDeleteHaha shame good luck for school! Our summer is in December....welll thats only like 4 months :D And my dad just told me that we are going to Thailand for 2 weeks....I cannot wait :D
Glee is like....wow. 2 of my best friends hate it though, something is seriously wrong with them.
At my school we have uniform :D (most schools round here do) I find it much easier coz there's no stressing or anything :) Even though our summer uniform does look like a tablecloth.
Oh my God, I'm really not looking forward to school starting back too!
ReplyDeleteIt is just sooo depressing, right? I have a big post all about back-to-school, I will probably post it tomorrow :)
Love You Birthday Buddy!
Also, I love the new background! :D
ReplyDelete