Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I am in need of craft ideas!

Hey guys! I would really like to make cool crafty things! Like bracelets and stuff! And I would of course love to see what great crafts you guys know about! So if you would like to share a craft, or a craft website, please do so in the comments!
Oh, and today I have started my like, 5th song, and I have finished about... 0...
Yeah, I am not the best songwriter ever...
How are your little notebooks going? Hope you guys are better at it than I am right now...
Anyways, once I finish one, I will try to record it and play it for you, or at least send you guys the lyrics or something!

Love you guys and have a great summer!

xoxoxo,
loulou

1 comment:

  1. OMG I got Hufflepuff too! I thought I was going to be a Ravenclaw!
    Sorry, Im not good with crafts :P

    I GAVE YOU A BLOG AWARD!!! :D Love you! x

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Just saying that if you end up seeing this, you are hopefully going to leave a comment. So please, do!