Okay, breathe... I will survive for 32 f********* without glee.... AHGYCHAXUGZFVREZJAOBHFSVDQBDSRVHDFC
I have just finished the season finally and have already missed it... I have been stalking the characters and looking at all glee related posts...
I have seen almost every single Glee Quirk on this website : Glee Quirks
There are right now 1403, and I have gone all the way down to 650+ SO yeah, I am slightly obsessed...
And I absolutely love all their original songs... ZHDFJIEFHUAHIOHUFEZPGUVBSDOHUEDSJQDKCNJDHIOEJDHDFIVHFUESQDIJHDSVJL
WHY CANT I WRITE SONGS LIKE THEM...
Anyways I need to go paint my nails in a manner that would make Darren Criss proud. :D (I am talking about this here picture... :DD)

So yeah, off to do paint my nails blue and Orange. (not sure if orange or red, but im going with orange!)
See you guys soon!!
xoxoxo,
loulou
Ahhhhh Glee is so amazing.
ReplyDeleteIf we can survive this hiatus, I think it's safe to to we can survive anything. 2012, come at me bro.
ReplyDelete