Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Hectic-ism

Ya, sorry for the random word. I have been meaning to post but my life has just been so hectic that I havent really had the time. I will have much more time this weekend, so please bear with me. But here is a post, sortof...

I have so many projects going on at the same time... And I am not behind schedule, but i could be more in front. I need to be more efficient. (My science teacher would be proud!)

Also, I have rwo birthdays and a field trip coming up in the next month, so thats gonna be a busy october. PLus all this Halloween business... SO MUCH STUFF TO DO...

I promise that I will have NORMAL posts once i am in order and organized... So sorry for that once again. I also just wanted to thank CASSIDY over at worldofcassidy.blogspot.com  for the post she made about the award i gave her, so thanks a bunch!!!!! and I TOTALLY agree with you an the whole frinedship worldwide thing!

K im gonna go eat, so bye!!!

xoxoxo
loulou

5 comments:

  1. You're welcome. Trust me, today, at my house, we had a great exibit of hectic-isim. Not even kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your life is hectic at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey beautiful blogger, I am SO sorry I havnt been commenting, it hurts me :( but your new blog look is great!!!! 100/100 fantabulous!!! haha, thank you so much for the award!!! I blog about it right away!!! lots of love
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Just saying that if you end up seeing this, you are hopefully going to leave a comment. So please, do!