Mizz Ali: I am sooo excited for you, and i totally hope that the play goes well. Just remember, in showbusiness, good luck means bad luck. Dont say it and all will go well!
Ace-of-Aiofe (sorry if i misspelled your name...) : Its awesome to meet you Wage, I totally think that you are the manliest hunk-o-man that has ever walked the manly face of this manly earth as a manly UglyDoll!!! Good enough for a job???!!!
Miss Mayhem: I havent even been able to see your posts, because for some reason i cant even see your blog on my stupid tablet PC. But i truly do miss you, and im sooo glad your back into blogging! I will read all of your posts as soon as i get my macbook fixed, so please, bear with me...!
Bleah Briann: Your reblog pictures are amazing, and i might take one or more, but i will let you know through a real comment as soon as I can...
If i have missed anybody i am truly sorry...
Now onto the post. (sorry this is so long)
I was thinking about just a very short post, because i could not think of anything, but i really want to blog, so i decided to show you guys a quote, and ya. Oh, and about the title, I just thought it sounded really cool! =D
Please enjoy this quote, and i might put it up on my new blog so look for it!!!
This picture is not my property and was found on the blog, Wild lone wolf . Click over there <----------- for the blog! It is an awesome blog, so check it out!!!
I was going to put maybe a little more quotes, but it took forever to find this one and state the rights. I just got really lazy, so thats gonna be all. I need to find more interesting things to blog about... Sorry for the bad, really long posts...
One more thing beofre i go. I just really wanted to thank all you guys, my faithful followers, for bearing with me at all times. I feel so happy even if I get at least 2 comments on my posts, so thanks to all you guys for the very nice comments!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!! And that is all that i have to say for myself so.........
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!
xoxoxo
loulou

love the quote
ReplyDeleteThanks!
ReplyDeletehey girl, awesome pozt, Im glad Im back tooooo=) haha!!!!
ReplyDeletelove ya=)
awesome post! thanks for the comment!
ReplyDeleteYou are very welcome to all of you!!! And thanks!
ReplyDelete