Saturday, September 18, 2010

YAYYAYYAYYAYYAY!!!!

I AM SOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And do you guys want to know why???????

Well, do you?????


Ill tell you anyways. It's cause i got... MY MACBOOK BACK!
I am soo happy, I don't have ot use my school computer anymore all the time, meaning that i will be able to acces all of the websites that for somehow break the internet connection on my school tablet. (WOW that was kinda confusing...) And that means that i will be able to comment on ALL OF YOUR WONDERFUL BLOGS!!!

I am also excited because i will be going horse ridding tomorrow and then my teacher will make his final decision about me moving up to a higher level!!! I really want to move up to a higher level!!! And that is all i have time for, Spaghetti is waiting for me on the stove... STAY AWESOME GUYS!!!


xoxoxo
loulou

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Just saying that if you end up seeing this, you are hopefully going to leave a comment. So please, do!