Monday, September 6, 2010

Nothing seems to ever be interesting....

Well, the only reason that i havent really been posting is actually that i have absolutely nothing to talk about... I am just living a normal life of someone who has started school again and has no idea what to blog about. I guess i could tell you about my story, that is not going anywhere fast. I think that i have about 5% of my story done, but i still have a long way to go..... I just hope i can make it. And i am also very tired and sick, and i can't think straight and i keep on getting more homework, so i'm gonna be doing that, but i just have to make sure i stay on top of my work, and since i have nothing better to say, i think this is goodbye. One more thing. If you love horses, please search the ASPEN VALLEY HORSE RESCUE! they do some really amazing stuff to save horses who are in danger of being slaughtered, so please give them a hand if you can! Thats all for toay, so, BYE!
xoxoxo
loulou

4 comments:

  1. Awww... sorry you're so busy! I miss you're blogging though really badly!

    Can't wait for you to get inspired.

    Love,
    Bleah Briann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Leyla! It's too bad you have so much homework, and its only the start of the term, I feel bad for you! About the story, I thought we weren't meant to start until the first of November. Now you know how I feel when I have nothing to blog about, you just need to find something random, like maybe a book you're reading, cos even if you're not sure people are going to be interested, It's always worth a try. I Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. missing your posts !

    I'm sure it won't be boring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My story is a random one that has nothing to do with the competition, i am just getting ready, you know exercising!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Just saying that if you end up seeing this, you are hopefully going to leave a comment. So please, do!