HEY PEOPLE!!!!! I am sooo excited!!! And the title is all because of one little word... GILLETTE!!! Who has ever heard of Gillette? * chirp, chirp...* Well, they are a shaving company, and they have a new advert that is a comming out. Like a TV commercial. And guess where they decided to film it?????......???????
YOU GUYS GUESSING???
Hun? are you?????
well times up, THEY FILMED IT ON OUR SCHOOL'S UPPER FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
And this is why I said that our ( Ahem, my) school is SOOO MUCH COOLER THAN YOURS!!! No offense to any schools... Sorry if you are offended...
Ya, so now that that is out of the way, imma be tellin you that my school is also having an ADVISORY ACTIVITY DAY tomorrow afternoon!!! AND I WOULD LIKE a HUGE ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR........................
...............................................
THE HIPPIE BUS!!!! (aka Fillmore from cars!) SO PLEASE guys,
THE HIPPIE BUS!!!! (aka Fillmore from cars!) SO PLEASE guys,
STAY COOL AND STAY HIPPIE!!!!
xoxoxo
loulou!

i kinda dont believe that..... but to each his own!!!!
ReplyDeleteI swear!!! Ms mcfarlane told us, unless she was lying... But then it isn't really ny fault... =D
ReplyDelete