Wednesday, May 26, 2010

And up goes tha award meter!

A big thankyou to mizz Ali for giving me this award. Her blog is awsome, check it out here.
This is my 4th, and i am very happy to recieve it. Now, I am supposed to:


  1. Say 7 things that you would LOVE to have, but don't own.

  2. Follow three blogs that you have never heard about.

  3. Award this to 5 brilliant blogs. :P

numero uno:



  • A real boat, as in to go sailing.

  • Better grades in French.

  • To pass all of my exams.

  • To keep all of my friendships close.

  • To be able to help my friends with their problems well.

  • To have unlimited movies so I am never bored.

  • To keep having such a great blog and many followers.

Numero deux:


I followed many blogs I hadn't heard about just because it was mentioned on blogs that my friends owned. SO just check out my profile for those.


Nummer drie:
i pass this award onto:



  1. Emiko

  2. Gabers

  3. Malou

  4. Miss Mayhem

  5. One of a Cat

And that is all. So, thanks.


BTW, I don't know what to post on my other blog, so if you have any ideas, tell me!!! :P


xoxoxo


loulou

3 comments:

  1. OMG!!! YOUR BLOG ROCKS!!!=)
    I'm DEFINATELY following it, I have a blog, its called A random Blog!!
    the link is:
    www.mizzbling.blogspot.com
    PLUS thats my award that I made, Im glad its passing around to awesome blogs like yours!!
    happy you got it!!=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyaz!! and pleasure o getting the award! and BLINGLICIOUs's blog is really cool, check it out! (she's my best friend!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey BLINGLICIOUS!!! Thatnks for following, I will return the favor. And thanks for the awsome award!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Just saying that if you end up seeing this, you are hopefully going to leave a comment. So please, do!