
I have finally got one...
A BLOGGER AWARD!!!!!!!!!
I have received the amazing "blue award"!!! I am so happy. So a big thankyou goes out to Emiko for passing it on.
Now for the questions:
- What is your favorite ice cream flavor? VANILLA!!
- If you could describe you life with a color, what color would it be? Pink with green polkadots
- Prom or Practice? (Sport Practice) Prom
- Math or Writing? Writing ( no adding involved!!!)
- If you could have one wish be granted to you by a magic genie, what would it be? I really dont know, To live a healthy life?
- Where is the next place you want to go to? Hawai!!
- Where is the next place you will go to outside of your house? The school theater!!!
- In your I deal world, what would you want your job to be? MILLIONAIRE???
- Do you have a favorite designer?Why? not really, and I dont know why!!!
- Where is the farthest that you have been from home? California, hollywood ( i think it should be the other way around)
Now for my questions:
- What is under your bed?
- Who was the last person you saw?
- If you could be transported anywhere for a day, where would you go? (even under the sea or into outerspace)
- What are you doing right now?
- Do you like your school?
- Popcorn or candy at the movies?
- Who is your favorite parent?
- If you had one magical power, what would it be?
- Where are you right now?
- Are these questions annoying?
The bloggers that will answer these questions are...
- Fun sized
- life of a multi-cultured kid
I dont really know any others, so sorry...
Awwww I don't get one????
ReplyDeleteMiss ya,
Lara
Lara, what is your blog???
ReplyDeleteWhat is your favorite ice cream flavor? VANILLA
ReplyDeleteIf you could describe you life with a color, what color would it be? WHITE BACKGROUND WITH BI FAT NEON GREEN POLKA DOTS
Prom or Practice? (Sport Practice) PROM
Math or Writing? EASY MATH
If you could have one wish be granted to you by a magic genie, what would it be? TO HARD OF A QUESTION, I DO NOT WANT TO THINK 2 MUCH RIGHT NOW
Where is the next place you want to go to? THE SEYCHELLS
Where is the next place you will go to outside of your house? SCHOOL
In your I deal world, what would you want your job to be? IPOD DESINGER
Do you have a favorite designer?Why? NO DESIGNER, BUT BRABD:SUPERDRY CAUSE IT FULL OF AWSOMENESS
Where is the farthest that you have been from home? NEW YORK
Now for my questions:
What is under your bed? U DO NOT WANT 2 KNOW,I DO NOT EVEN KNOW
Who was the last person you saw? MY SISTER
If you could be transported anywhere for a day, where would you go? (even under the sea or into outerspace) 2 A TROPICAL BEACH
What are you doing right now? ANSWERING THESE QUESTIONS
Do you like your school? YES
Popcorn or candy at the movies? HARD HARD COICE BUT I WOULD HAVE 2 SAY CANDY
Who is your favorite parent? DO NOT HAVE 1....REALLY
If you had one magical power, what would it be? FLY
Where are you right now? IN MY KITCHEN CAUSE THAT IS THE ONLY PLACE THAT THE INTERNET WORKS IN THE WHOLE HOUSE
Are these questions annoying? NO........I LIKE THEM
Gabers, Oyu are supposed to only copy my questions, paste them on a post in your blog, answer them, make up ten of your own, and pass it on to other people. But good try... I guess?
ReplyDelete