Saturday, May 22, 2010

BOREDUM

I was just wandering around the house when I decided to come onto the computer. I was on blogger when I saw that I had not posted since two days, which is not much, but I don't gots notin' better to do. I just thought I would pass around really funny sites that I enjoy.
SO here is the list:
Basically the whole network that joins these sites, once you are on one, you can access them all. So, ya. Oh, and here is the type of pics you will find on them.funny pictures of dogs with captions
From I has a hotdog
epic fail photos hair-fail
From the amazing fail blog
funny pictures of cats with captions
From the creepy i can has cheezburger

And that's it so... BYE!!!

xoxoxo

loulou

2 comments:

  1. hey thanks for the link they rock! (but not as much as this blog)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THX!!! I really like your bloggy too!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Just saying that if you end up seeing this, you are hopefully going to leave a comment. So please, do!