Tuesday, May 25, 2010

TRIP!!!!!!

I am in an excited moddy right nowsies
(When I am excited, it may be hard for you to understandz me!!! I'll be typing all kindza nonsence!)
I am soo happers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am goin on ma skool tripzy soon. We leave next mundag!!! (That means monday for people who don't get it. Ya, I'm talkin to you!!!) I shoulkd be doing my english homzwork ,and will in a sec, but I just hadta blog, SO that's watz iz doing right now. Everybody iz sayin that our trip is boring, but I think that it willz be fun!!!!! We are going ta study animalz and plantz and all that stuffz. Can't wait!!! WOW!! I am in a Z kinda moodz. :P Thatz reminds me, todayz we hadz and english quiz and while we were waiting, our te4acher saidz that we should have a mini napz. I was pretty sure she was jkingz!!! BUt, everyone put their headz down and I almost fell asleep. When she said to get our heads up again, two people had actually fallen asleepz, and one was snoringz... I tried not to laugh, but they just camez out. Luckily I was not alone. And that is about all I have to say about maz day! THAT RHYMES!!!:P SoOOOOOOOoooooOOOooooOOOoOOooOoooOOooooOoOOOoooooOOooOOoOoOOOOOO
That looks soooooooOOOOOOOOoooOOooOOOOOoooOOO cool!!!
well, bye!

xoxoxo
loulou

2 comments:

Hey everyone! Just saying that if you end up seeing this, you are hopefully going to leave a comment. So please, do!