Saturday, May 29, 2010

...

I have no idea what to blog about, so i hope something hits me while I am writting. I just got home from going shopping!!! I bought this BEAUTIFULE Zara dress. I was at one of my BF's 13th b-day yesterday. It was a fun dance. BUt it was kinda akward at first. Nobody was dancing, people were just moving around..................................................
*cricket noise, cricket noise* ::: akward stares going on inside room:::
Andf that was the first half of the partay!!!!
Then it was all dancin and it was very fun!!! :)!!!!!
So... ya, sorry for the teensy-weensy post... I was not very inspired today, sorry...
see you next time!!!


xoxoxo
loulou

4 comments:

  1. hey! been missing your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought it was actually really fun.... tho some people were like really clingy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry I havnt been commenting I havnt had time! I really need to give you LOADS of awards!
    I will definately do it when I have time your blog is reallt cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THX, and Emiko *sniff, sniff* that kinda hurts...

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Just saying that if you end up seeing this, you are hopefully going to leave a comment. So please, do!