Hey erveryone, I have just gotten another blog award form emiko, SO Thanks a bunch bestie! I am so happy to see that my blog is getting better!!! It makes me feel better about my life!!! I am suposed to pass it on to like... 10 other bloggers but I only know 3 others to pass it to, so, sorry...The bloggers who get the privilege of getting this... sweet award (see what i did there!) are:
Mizz Ali at http://mizzgorgeouz.blogspot.com/
Alex 123 at http://kidonthemove-alex123.blogspot.com/
And finally...
One of a cat at http://one-of-a-cat.blogspot.com/
I also have a new blog, lollipops and love, at http://lollipopsandlove.blogspot.com. Sooooooo, ya. Check it out..
Oh, and I am super excited about trhe second blog award, like I said before, so once again... Thanks a bunch to emiko at http://elephantasticallyemiko.blogspot.com. Go check out her blog to, it rocks!!!
that's all!!!
xoxoxo
loulou
Thank you SOOO much, Lou!!! It's such a cute award! Am LOVING your backround! + thanks for following!
ReplyDeleteTHX right back atcha. It's so cool that you are from South Africa! I've always wanted to go there!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! :)
ReplyDeleteI love your blog, it's so cute! Haha, I go to school with Emiko! :)
Waiiit. I think you do too.
ReplyDeleteI just can't figure out who you are. :\
Hahhaa, sorry! :)
I'm one of EMIKO's friends...
ReplyDelete