Hey guys! Remember that Q and A i did with Cassidy, well the answers have been up for a week now, so here is the link if you havent checked it out yet! And I am giving you guys a quick update without a new word because I am feeling lazy and I cant think of one...
In about 1 day I am on SPRING VACATION!!!! Yea, two weeks in the coldness of New York! So excited!!! Cant wait! Also, as some of you may know, I am in my schools production of TREASURE ISLAND! So here is an update!! We are getting our cast shirts after break! cant wait! Also, after the break, we have one week, then on sunday we have a big sunday rehearsal, and then that monday, tuesday and thursday are dress rehearsals. Then we have a show on friday and a show on saturday! so excited!!! AHAHAHHAHHAHAHHA FREAK OUT!
Also, today, we had a math activity day! it was really fun and for one of the activities we got to make a helmet for a melon, then we had to drop it and hope it survived... Our poor Melony died, but she was delicious! Yes, we ate them after they had crashed! Yep, cannibalism, its bad!
And that is pretty much all that I have time for, I really need to do my homework so bye guys! Oh, and Amy, I will make your interview questions soo! And if anyone else wants me to interview them please leave me a comment! LOVE YOU ALL!
xoxoxo
loulou
Yay you're on break now, so am I! Don't you just love it?
ReplyDeleteYou ate the melons after they died? That sounds so gruesome :P
haha me to!:) have a great time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletexx
i actually had a melon for lunch (well, a PIECE of one!) and i thought it was quite good.
ReplyDeletemy break begins tonight, and then i get a week. my show is on june 3rd, and i would invite you but 1) chances are you can't afford plane fare and 2) somebody else might read the directions and then a bunch of creepy stalkers would be at my show along with you! EEK! SCARY!
hehe, sorry. anyways, break a leg with treasure island! :) :)
hi hi hi<3<3 that's it<3<3<3 xoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxx lots of x's and o's<3<3
ReplyDeleteWhoop Whoop! Thanks for mentioning me :D
ReplyDeleteBreak a leg in Tresure Island :D
I'm on Spring Break too! But in Ireland we call it Easter Holidays :D xx