Yes, my post is school related considering I have a free period right now since I finished my Social studies quiz early...
Scolarish: Noun- someone that at first glance looks like a good student, but is actually a really bad one... I have many real life examples for this one... Not naming any names...
I really hate people like this... They make me feel like I am a poor judge of character and I usually feel bad whenever that happens, because I also feel like I may have poorly judged someone in another way, as in I thought they were mean but they are actually nice... Okay... I am using really bad vocabulary... School is obviously not working for me cause my writitng is pretty childish. I will try harder.
And now I will tell you guys about our weird homework...We have to type an essay... and then we have to REWRITE IT BY HAND IN ALL CAPITALS... I think that my Social studies teacher is such a weird guy... But oh well, I have to do what he says.
Okay, so I wrote the first part of Thursday, and it is now Saturday and it is also after the big dance I was really excited for! It was amazing! I was so proud of the decorations because I stayed the whole 3:30 hours before the dance to help set up! It was really fun. First we moved all of the tables to the side to empty out the lunchroom, then we started hanging up flowers (it was spring fling and all proceeds went to japan!), we then got all the drinks and snacks ready, and then we got ready to sell tickets at the door! It was a great success and I think it was a great way to end the year! It was the last dance of the year and I am sure that all of our amazing student council is very proud of our work! So I would just like to thanks everyone in student council and just to say sorry for being a horrible blogger... I need to get better!
LOVE YOU GUYS!
xoxoxo,
loulou
Your blog is really awesome and i <3 reading your posts! (even tho i havn't been able to comment) Will try and comment more) Sorry about that person btw:) And i know what you mean! My English teacher is super weird haha but he is so funny!
ReplyDeletexoxoxox
omigosh, louls, that's a GREAT idea that you gave me on my blog! i'd love to do that! if you want to, you can send me the questions and i'll answer them for a post! feel free to ask any questions you like, but, since the first time i did a q-a post, i got into trouble, i might skip a few, if the need be. thanks so much x-for-hugs,
ReplyDeleteCass