Yes, the Lord of the rings has finally taken over my life. I can't believe that i haven't watched the movies earlier... What was i waiting for?? SPOILER ALERT: I am probably going to reveal a few things, so do not read if you haven't seen the movies/read the books.
Really, this is a great story. It is so imaginative, and the author is just amazing. And I haven't even read the book yet... :) but my dad has read them all and he said that the descriptions were great. I do know something. The author whose name i will remember/ look up on the Internet is a very imaginative one. He created a whole world from a few names in his mind to a few creatures in past and present times. He made everything up, or borrowed it from mythology and fairy tales. From the human lands of Gondor and Rohan, to the undying lands where the elfs reside when they are not on Middle earth, to the Shire where the hobbits live. It is a truly magical place where darkness is sure to try and take over. But I also think that the story in itself is great. The characters are si heart warming and you cant help but feel their pain in times of trouble. It is just a great experience. And I cannot wait to read the books! ( I'm gonna try to do that this summer!) okay, i have so much more to day but I don't want to bore you guys, so ill stop here. :)
Also, i am almost done with my spring break. I know, it's sad... But soon i have my
performance of treasure island! I am so excited! This is not my first play, far from that, but
it is one of my first "professional" productions where I have written lines. I say professional because my first few plays were just moms that organized these small events. Anyways cant wait for that! Hope you guys had a great spring break and that you guys are all as excited as I am for SUMMER! Only about 5-6 more weeks of school, and then I AM FREE!!! love you guys!
xoxoxo
loulou
I haven't read them, but like you I am going to try :) I'm looking forward to going back to school (we go back on Tuesday) cos I will see everyone :) We got off school the 4th of June I think (It's a Thursday)! Break a leg in your play! (I mean that in a good way ahaha) :) LOVE YOU! :) x
ReplyDeletemaaannn! Some one else got adicted! I did, like last year! Then i, umm, really got into blogger and video games :)
ReplyDeleteI read a couple of the books in 3rd grade. But then I couldn't find the rest of the series!!!
ReplyDelete