Monday, April 11, 2011

Q and A

Responsability: adj- no, this does not mean what you think, this is a word describing the value of a response, as in how good it is!

I am going to be asking Cassidy from The Saga of Another American Tweenager some questions and she and I will then post the questions and answers on our blogs! If you guys like this, leave me a comment and I will then do the same for you! I wont ask any personal questions, but more questions angled towards what you write about on your blog and the blog itself! Anyone who likes this idea is welcome to take it, hope you guys have fun with it!

So here are the questions that I will be asking Cassidy! If you want me to add any please leave a comment!

    1. What inspired your latest blog name?
    2. Do you remember what your first blog name was?
    3. When did you start blogging?
    4. If you could invite one person to write anything on your blog, who would it be and why? (it can be a movie star, dead president, and anything in between!)
    5. What are your top 3 blogs?
    6. What makes you appreciate a blog more than others?
    7. What is the first thing you look at when reading a new blog?
    8. What is your favorite song?
    9. Who would you say has impacted your life the most?
    10. Why do you love me/my blog?
Hope you enjoy this post, and I will try to post more often guys. I just wanted to say that I truly love your patience, and I really appreciate every comment it get. I was thinking what I would do if one day the comments just stopped, and I am sure I would keep blogging because I just love to, but the comments just make me feel like the message i am trying to convey is actually being understood by people. So thank you guys. You are keeping my blogging dream alive, and hopefully i will keep this for longer then I ever imagined!

xoxoxo,
loulou

5 comments:

  1. thnx loulou. i'll do this RIGHT NOW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome interview!! I feel that way about posting too!! I wish I could post more!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh I would be delighted if you ever wanted to interview me! Hehe :) I feel excactly the same way about blogging. Thanks for following Birthday Buddy :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i luvd it, but i'm to sad right now, read cassidy's blog to find out why.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome interview i saw it on cassidy's blog to:) I know I feel the same way.....but with me it's hard cuz it's gonna take a while to get all of my viewers back:( but ill get there eventually!:):)

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Just saying that if you end up seeing this, you are hopefully going to leave a comment. So please, do!