Monday, May 9, 2011

Sorry... I have been real busy...

Yes, I have not posted in a long time... I am really sorry. But I will not be posting for at least two weeks, but I will explain why.
First of all, I have rehearsals every day this week because my play is this Friday and this Saturday. Yes, Friday the 13th is the first showing of my play.... It could either be great or could be really bad... I dont know but I will make sure to try to keep you guys posted. Again, sorry. And the fact that I have rehearsals everyday just makes it much more tiring...

Also, we are learning about the 1st and 2nd world wars. What a joyful topic, right? Anyways, we are going on our extended fieldtrips and we are going to Normandy. We will be studying D-day and the 2nd world war. I am excited for that. yay... *cricket sounds.*

Yeah, sorry about the really boring post. I just wanted to let you guys know why i havent been posting, but I still love you guys and love your patience! Hope you guys will still love me when I return. Tahnks for everything guys! LOVE YOU!

xoxoxo
loulou

3 comments:

  1. I wish I could see your play!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!! The first night of my play is Friday the 13th too!! We're doing a Midsummer's Night's Dream!!
    And oh my gosh some more!! I'm going to Normandy this summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Break a leg in your play! Don't for get to blog about it! LOVE YOU TOO! x

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Just saying that if you end up seeing this, you are hopefully going to leave a comment. So please, do!