It was kinda an akward experience but I will remember it forever! I have not been very inspired lately, but I have been wanting to talk about the new Miley Cyrus music video. These next words may shock people with an slight or overwhelming love of hannah/miley: I don't like her video, it frikin' scares me... I mean, bird wings, CoMe On... seriously. And the way she is trapped in the bird cage... WiErD....
I haven't even seen the whole video, but I don't want to anymore...
On another musical note, I love this song, Diary, by Tino Coury
So ya...
That's it... =)
To see it, you may have to go full screen cause it doesn't fit...
xoxoxo
loulou
WOW, you must be so happy, sorry I havnt comented in a loong time. Do you think you coul comment on my blog. I dont mean to sound mean at all. AAARG!! I tried to get one of those monkey things but theywudnt let me
ReplyDeleteOh, sorry about not commenting, I HAVE HAD SUCH a busy day. I got back friday from my extended field trip, so, thats probably why... but again sorry, and I totally forgive you!!! And i don't know why the monkey thing does not work??? beats me! :)
ReplyDeletehey! cool post, and aaah that video freaks me out 2! aah! *shudder*
ReplyDeleteI got the video to fit. YAY!!! *happy dancing around computer*
ReplyDeleteI passed a tag to you. Go to my blog to see details!
ReplyDelete