Monday, June 21, 2010

Blog button!

Hey evrybody. I was getting a little bored on my study break, so I thought : Might as well go back to studying. But I was on Miss mayhems page and saw that she made blog buttons! So I emailed her and these are the great designs she came up with!


































Please leave a comment telling me which one I should pick so I can get back to her. I will then post it in my sidebar and you guys, my happy followers, can take it if you want. Also, if you want your own blog button, make sure to go see Miss mayhem's blog for instructions on blog buttons! It is totally free and is really fun! That is all I have for today, other than the fact that I am done with all my exams and I have about 4.5 days of school left!!! YAY!!! Then its off to Florida for me! I wont be able to blog much over the summer, so this may be the last post ibn a while so bye for now.
xoxoxo
loulou

4 comments:

  1. that is soooooo cool. Do you think you could ask her to make a button for me that say A random blog. That would be awesomne!aWESOME BUTTONS BY THE WAY. tHE SUIT YOUR BLOG PERFECTLY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool, but which one do I pick... And here is her blog, the instructions are there: http://missymay18.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks, that's the one i picked!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Just saying that if you end up seeing this, you are hopefully going to leave a comment. So please, do!