Monday, June 14, 2010

post numba 25

I feel bad because this is my 25th post, but I really don't have anything extremely interestinbg to blog about. I will tell you guys a fact I learned today:


I heard that sharks cannot get cancer, so scientists are trying to find out how come, and maybe someday, cancer will be gone!!!



On a completely random note, I love the little mascot for the world cup!!! I LOVE YOU ZAKUMI!!



Sorry for the not so good picture quality...



I would like for people to leave comments telling me what team they are rooting for, or if you are even going to bother watch.



And a special shout-out to Robert Green!!! I think people should stop being so mean to him, everybody makes mistakes. Although it is kinda funny. I still think we should


LEAVE ROBERT ALONE!!!!!







I am loving the FIFA WORLD CUP. Maybe I will wear french colors to school tomorrow!!!
Now i have to go outside, cause I need some fresh air, and then I will finish studying for my math exam!!! or not...

ya, so...

xoxoxo
loulou

5 comments:

  1. I'm soooo glad that your blog is doing so well. LOVED da post!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guesse you are footing for SOUTH AFRICA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. coool post!!!! south africas out now which sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. not 100 percent sure they are out, and they are against france tomorrow we are probably both going to be out... OUIN...

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Just saying that if you end up seeing this, you are hopefully going to leave a comment. So please, do!