Monday, June 27, 2011

Okay, so I may have lied...

Obviously I havent posted every day since I didnt post yesterday, but I was packing for France so I think that it is excusable...

Okay, someone wanted me to post my summer playlist sp here it is!
For you Amy! ♥


  1. All of Owl City! THEY ARE MY ALL TIME FAV!, Especially for summer!
  2. All star Weekend; Not your birthday
  3. We the Kings; We'll be a dream
  4. LMFAO; PArty Rock Anthem
  5. Swedish house mafia; Save the World
  6. Bruno Mars; The lazy song (My whole summer is basically based off of this song! :P)
  7. Ty Mayfield; 19 to 2
  8. Selena Gomez; Who says
  9. Temper trap; Sweet disposition
  10. One republic; Waking up album (specifically Good life and Secrets)
  11. Dont judge, but Big Time Rush; Oh yeah and Til I Forget About You
  12. David Guetta and Rhianna; Who's That chick
These are my newest songs, but I have about 800 that are just permanently in my Ipod that I keep adding to!
And I would love to have suggestions from you guys about any other songs, and feel free to add these songs to your own playlists! Have an amazing summer guys!

xoxoxo,
loulou

3 comments:

  1. Oh thank you! Great choices :) Owl city are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome choices!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Temper Trap!!!!! They are the best!!!
    Great playlist!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Just saying that if you end up seeing this, you are hopefully going to leave a comment. So please, do!