Thursday, June 30, 2011

Comments

Hey guys!
I just wanted to say that I was not expecting all those positive comments on my last post! Heck I wasnt even expecting many comments at all! So thanks a bunch you guys for the comments, I am so glad you liked my post and idea! Feel free to spread it!

Okay, so tomorrow is gonna be a very busy day because it is the day I leave to France! YAY! 12 hours in a car with a dog, a cat, and a little brother. I'll be in a traveling zoo! I am kidding, but yeah, it will be very fun..... Anyways, onto what probably intrests you more, I won't be posting for that whole friday because of the long car ride, but I will honestly try to post on the next day (Saturday). And then I will try to get into a rhythm. Okay, Scratch that idea. I have absolutely no idea when our computer over there is going to be available and officially plugged in, so yeah... I will honestly try to blog again as soon as possible, but it may be a week. Hopefully it will be less because I just came back from a like, 3 longest-weeks-of-my-life-away-from-blogger break, so ill try to get that done ASAP! So yeah, dont get your hopes up too high until probably Monday/Tuesday!

That is pretty much all I have to say, so I hope you guys have fun writing and that you don't miss me too much! (Wow do I send self-centered)
Bye guys, have a great summer for those who arent gonna be checking my blog, and till the next time i "see" you guys, good luck writing and good luck having fun this summer! ♥

xoxoxo,
loulou

2 comments:

  1. Haha, it is okay if you don't get the computer up and going right away!!!
    We'll understand!!!
    Oh and the clarinet off, is so on!!! If that even makes scence....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time! I'm off to Portugal on Monday, so we might not talk to eachother for a while! :( oh well, we'll be off having adventures!
    Of course you can use my summer to-do-list! I'd be honoured! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Just saying that if you end up seeing this, you are hopefully going to leave a comment. So please, do!