First of all thank you guys so much for understanding my little Exam Break from blogger and for greeting me so nicely back into the blog world! I really don't know what I would do without the possibility to blog. You guys are my friends away from home. That sounded much better in my head. Anyways, I am so excited that Summer is finally here! Hopefully this year my summer posts will be better than my last year ones, because they were pretty bad.... But I was looking over them and I realize that they are in a way, the soul of this blog. They are what have allowed me to evolve and become a more mature blogger and person. And I believe that we can all learn from our old posts, and our old memories. So, now getting somewhere in this post, I want all you guys to do something for e this summer. I want you all to find a little notebook (nothing special) and to write. Now, you guys are all bloggers, so I am sure that you guys do like to write, at least to some extent. And I want you guys to write anything. MAke a little Haiku on the plane, compose a song on the beach, make a limerick on the train... You guys get the idea. The purpose of this is to let your true feelings and thoughts show this summer, because summer, for some people, is the only time they can truly be themselves, and I care about you guys. I will also be doing this, because I have always wanted to write a song, so I will be working on that! I will post the result if I am not too embarrassed by the result, and I will try to keep this notebook close to me so that I can remember it all. Now, f you guys like this idea, please, take it! Use it, pass it on. Do anything with it this summer, but please have fun! That is my ultimate goal. And some people may think that I am being bossy or selfish because I am forcing you guys to do this, but really, it is up to you. I don't want anyone to think I am forcing them.
Now, if you guys liked this post, and even if you didnt like it, please go check out Cassidy's post which inspired me to come up with this post and this idea. So check it out here!
I hope you guys enjoy the best summer of your lives so far, and that next year's will be even better than this ones! I wish you all fun times wherever you guys are! And I hope that those of you that do decide to do the notebook idea have fun with it! Bye guys! See you soon! (I will try to post tomorrow but anything can happen!)
xoxoxo
loulou
PS: Oh, also, I wanted to leave you guys with this amazing picture that I took on the last day of school... I joke, it is not a good picture, but once again, it brings back memories! Mine will be different from yours, but I am sure that it will bring back some memories of your own! so here it is! It is the words ICE CREAM if the quality is bad and you cant read! If you guys dont mind, I would love to hear what it reminds you guys of! Have a great summer!
That's a great idea! I'm going to do it :)
ReplyDeleteAnd that's a cool photo :)
That is a great idea!!!! I will definitely make a haiku on the plane!!! And a limerick!!! And a song!!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat great idea!!! I can't wait to start on my notebook!!!
I am so going to do that!!! Amazing Ideas you have!!!
ReplyDelete