And I have a lot of news for you guys!
You cant believe how much i missed you guys. It was so hard not to blog, but I did it and my exam grades show that! My lowest grade is an 84% or a B! SO HAPPY
Okay, onto the news...
- I will be going on vacation soon and I will be staying in the south of France for almost all of vacation! But I wont have internet at first so that means I will be away from you people for another undetermined amount of time, but not for too long.
- Also, I have started to become friends again with an old acquaintance, and it has kinda made my day! So yeah, I like making new friends in general.
- If anyone remembers, i had my bottom braces on, and today, i just got bling on my top teeth to match the bottom! YAY! braces are fun... not. And I need to keep them on for about two years... WHICH SUCKS...
- I am excited to be going to a sunny place! And one of the best parts is that I am able to go horseback ridding a lot more! SO HAPPY!!!!!! I havent gone ridding for over a month... :'( But thats is all about to change!
I think that that is all I needed to tell you guys for now. I will start posting again, and probably post a lot more! YOU HAVE SUMMER TO THANK FOR THAT!
I really missed you guys, thanks for bearing with me! Oh, and I will comment on all your blogs ASAP!
xoxoxo,
loulou
Well done in your exams! That's amazing :) Lucky you going to France! I love that country ♥
ReplyDeleteyou almost had me there for a moment about being excited about your braces!! Ugh braces stink, I have them too!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your awesome exam grades!! Have fun in France!!
Wow! Well done in your exams! :) Ugh, braces aren't fun but it'll be amazing when you get them off! :P Wooo, have an amazing time over in France! x
ReplyDelete