Friday, May 27, 2011

Exams are coming right up...

Yes exams are coming up and I dont know how much time I will have for blogging. I will probably blog until about halfway through next week, ùmaybe all the way through it. But not for very long cause exams mean a lot to me. Anyways I wanted to show you guys a great blog by my newest (or soon to be) new follower!
here is Ashikins' blog!
Hope you guys find it lovely and that you guys are nice! I really like it and I would love for you guys to like it too! Hope you find something great about it!

Also I had promised to AMy that i would make her questions like I mad Cassidy, and I just remembered that now... Sorry I have really bad memory... But I will make your questions! So here they are!


  1. What inspired you to start blogging?
  2. Where does your post inspiration come from?
  3. How do you handle writer's block when you want to post?
  4. What gave you the idea for your newest and current blog title?
  5. How do you handle stress?
  6. What is the first thing you do when you turn on your computer?
  7. What is the first thing you do when you look at a new blog?
  8. What was your first blog name, and if you cant remember, your earliest one?
  9. What do you like about my blog?
  10. What would you like me to change?
That's it! and If anyone wants questions... Please tell me and feel free to remind me, okay?
LOVE YOU GUYS!

xoxoxo
loulou

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much:) I figured out how to follow:) make that 31 followers!:)x

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Just saying that if you end up seeing this, you are hopefully going to leave a comment. So please, do!