Unthrillingly: Adv- To do something unthrillingly is to do it without wanting the thrill of it. Not doing something for adrenaline or anything...
Yes, I am going to school unthrillingly... I have nothing better to do with my life now that the play has ended and I have a lot to do but not really and I am really bored. I want to blog but I really don't know what to do... And I have so many projects to do and things like that. I just wish that i could have more time to blog.
Little update, My friend has just joined blogger! here URL is thetaleofthejungle-adeline.blogspot.com and she is new so I excpect you guys to bear with her like you beared with me for the first few posts. And actually I was just looking over my first few posts not that long ago. It's really interesting to see how much I have changed and how much my feelings and thoughts and opinions and it's just really great to see it all change! I think that you guys should all do that, and maybe ill organize some sort of event if I have time. Also, I really like writting and I was wondering if you guys did too. If you do I would consider checking Cassidy's book blog right now right here. And make sure to tell her your general appreciation of them!
Anyways my free period is almost over and I want to work on my science project so I am going to go. Bye guys! I will try to post a lot more. Oh, and origionally this post was to be about me getting braces on monday and how I got my first stiches, but ill be breif. So I needed to get a tooth pulled to get my braces in, so I go to get it pulled, and they numb my mouth and alll that, and then the doctor gets out a little thread once my tooth has been pulled out and he starts stiching up my gum! It turns out the tooth had broken and he had to cut my gum to get it out. So then I freaked out since it was my first time getting stiches and I really need to stop posting now and I love you guys so byee...
ill tell you more about it one monday once I actually have my braces!
xoxoxo,
loulou
Nice word!! I can really use that one a lot!!!
ReplyDeleteUnwillingly......... I unwillingly attend math class :P
ReplyDeleteI hope your gum feels better!