Hi guys... My teeth really hurt and I am kinda grumpy with exams coming up. I am really stressed and will not be blogging for a while... So I'm sorry about that but I am really going to focus on my studies. I will try to keep you posted but dont expect too much...
So I leave you with this delicious picture! Oh, and I only have the bottom braces for now, but I will be getting the top on in about a month. And I will be keeping them on for about 2 years, so I am excited for that...
KK guys I have got to go... byee!
xoxoxo
loulou
Edit: There is a problem with my google or whatever and it won't let me upload a picture unless I sign into Google Cloud Picker... So yeah I don't know... Sorry guys...
Oh, wow... Exams, braces, and you have to study...
ReplyDeleteI have been there!! Good luck with exams and feel better!!
Aww, good luck with the braces! Despite all the pain and orthodontist appointments it's definitely worth it in the end! Good luck with exams too! xx
ReplyDelete