Tuesday, January 25, 2011

We are like monkeys!

Hey guys! No, if you read the title, this post is not actually comparing us with monkeys, its just a random thing that one of my not-so-close-friends said today. We were in Health class and it has huge windows, almost like glass walls... And she thought we looked like monkeys in a zoo.... So yea...

Anyways I have not posted lately, sorry bout that you guys. I just have so much homework and I have a lot to think about. My latest thing to think about is MY THEATER TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to GENEVA for an ISTA Theater festival!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so exited it will be so much fun!!!!! I CANT WAIT!!!! Ill tell you guys all about it when I get back!!!!!!! AND POST NUMBER 93!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALMOST THERE!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you guys so much and I cant wait to get back!!!!



xoxoxo
loulou

Ps: I absolutely HATE packing..... But what can I say, its a small price to pay!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!

10 comments:

  1. oh, packing is such a bore. i travel A LOT, so i'm used to it. actually, i have a certain set of items stored in a bag for when i travel because often, i have a day's notice or worse, ten minutes notice. and them monkeys are so less inteeeligernt then us.

    (ps, spelling mistake intended)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous of you!! I want to go somewhere!! Get some chocolate!! (isn't Geneva famous for chocolate? yes no maybe so?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool!!!! Great post!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate packing too :( have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm not going to be posting for a little while. just giving you a heads up. i'm not dying or anything, just, uh, it's kind of something that i'm not discussing at the time. :l

    ReplyDelete
  6. i sort of like packing, well, it's better then your mom packing for you and making you wear stuff that she thinks are "Cute". Welllllll, hav fun any way!!


    ~Corrina<3<3 XOXOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Mrs. Loulou. My name is Ricky...I use Cassidy's account. Uh, my blog is at http://www.rickysstory.blogspot.com/ I was wondering...you seem to know my friend Cassidy pretty well...does she seem okay to you? I mean, like, she's not answering my emails...could you maybe see if she's okay? That would help a bunch. Okay, so, once again, this is Ricky...look at my blog to tell me if anything up...feel free to follow it. Okay, bye.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, and DON'T let her know I talked to you. She doesn't like me butting in...you know how girls are...I guess you'd know that pretty well, as by the looks of it, you're a girl. So don't let her know I talked to you, please? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, Loulou. Sorry I keep coming over here.

    Thanks for helping. I wonder if I should pop down there. She told me that I better not come down and she's really mad for talking to you and her friend's older brother Tim, but I don't know. In one week if she doesn't blab, I'm seriously going down to her house and taking her to the doctor's to see if she's dying or anything. Thanks again, Loulou.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i think i'm gonna kill ricky.

    before i do that, i tagged you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Just saying that if you end up seeing this, you are hopefully going to leave a comment. So please, do!