Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Cuteness, SQUEE, or whatever you call it!

Hey guys, I  was surfing the net cause I have nothing better to do.... And I found this amazing site that belongs to the Cheezburger network! It's the amazingly cute: Must Have CUTE
Its an amazing website that they update regularly. Its filled with a bunch of randomly amazing accessories and other bric-a-brac! I can spend days on end on that website! It has even inspired me to start making stuff (jewelery, and other nonsense!) I just need to learn to sow with a sowing machine! That would make my life easier! Anyways I am not too creative so I would love to hear suggestions from you guys! then Ill make them and post them with a special thank you to however gave me the idea! So make sure to tell me! and any other sites that you find I would love to hear about!

On another note, I have basically fallen in love with Greyson Chance!!! Like not litterally but I admire him! I wish this had happened to me! And he totally deserves it! Little moment of criticism here (any Justin Beiber fans may want to look away...) I think that Greayson is much more talented than Justin beiber, and I for one prefer Greyson to justin any day! Then again, my fascination for him may be talking, but I truly admire him. And his song "Waiting outside the lines" is amazing!!!! I LOVE IT!!! So yea, little music corner there... Anyways, I am feeling like learning to sow, so see you guys later! Hope i wont hurt myself... :(

xoxoxo
loulou

5 comments:

  1. :DD I love the cheezeburger network but haven't come across that site yet..so thank you for the tip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheeseburger network...that really doesn't sound like a vegetarian network. just being observant there. but that picture is cute! and have you ever had a picture/writing journal? absolutely fabulous. insanely inspiring. if you're going to use that sewing machine, get one at once! it helps give you writing ideas AND artsy ideas. i myself own one and use it often. find them at most bookstores. hoped that helped?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Greyson too. Mostly because there's a little opposition between him and Justin, and I hate Justin...
    I'm definitely checking out Cheeseburger Network when I finish writing this comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like a cool site =) I've never heard of Grayson Chance! I'll check him out!

    Remmeber to do the award I gave you!!!!!

    xXx,
    *Brookie*

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, zank you for ze award you gave me up zere! it's not letting me comment tho. PLEASE FIX THIS PROBELEM IM-IDIDIANTLY! and yes, i have two tee shirts by little miss and mister met. little miss sunshine and little miss bossy. :)

    ps: you're in europe, right? so do you speak in one of those wicked awesome accents? man, i love those! of course, you'd probably think I have an accent. because i am not european. :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Just saying that if you end up seeing this, you are hopefully going to leave a comment. So please, do!