Monday, January 17, 2011

Post numba 91!!

Hey guys! I NEED IDEAS FOR MY 100th POST!!! PLEASE GIVE THEM TO MOI!!!!

Back onto the subject of my projects. My english project is a diversity project that I need to finish for tomorrow and we need to write a reflection and then illustrate it with A....... DRUMM ROLLL PLEASEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
drdrdrdddrdrrddrdrrdrdrdrddrrdrdrdrdrrdrdrddrrdrdrddrdrdrrdrddrdrrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrddrrdrdrdrdrdrdrddrdrrd

A MOBILE!!!! and it is much harder than you would think! I MEAN WOW IT HARD!!!! If I had not gotten the help from my dad, I dont think I could ever have made it, Let alone decorate and balance it all out... But, I did get help from my dad so thats fine!!! I think that My english teacher will approve of the amazingness that me and my dad made a pretty sweet project!!! AHHHH BUT I CANT WRITE A PEOM.... Oh well... I am going to go work on that now, hope you guys dont have as many projects as me... And I presented for theater today... WE ROCKED IT!!!! bye guys, have fun!


xoxoxo
loulou

5 comments:

  1. Hm, maybe do something with the word 100. Like name 100 things about yourself, where you see yourself in 100 years..... Stuff like that!
    Anything you want really!
    Oh, ,maybe a vlog?
    Or a FAQ?
    K, I'm done!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH!!! if you need something... i have a 100 truths about me post i did a little while ago..... its pretty cool!!!

    Love & Ideas,

    Emiko

    ReplyDelete
  3. why not, on your 100th post, why don't you put a video on your blog, then name all your posts, and then tell us something you did a long time ago that had to be the best thing ever?

    crap, I shouldda done that for my 100th post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh making mobiles are so hard to make!!! That's awesome that you made it!!!
    I like all the ideas above for 100th posts. A vlog sounds awesome!! I'm trying to make one too!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Just saying that if you end up seeing this, you are hopefully going to leave a comment. So please, do!