Im sick...
Pity me...
On a happier note (barely) I have play rehearsals tomorrow after school! I am the parrot in my school's version of Treasure Island! And I have once again fallen in love with Adam Young but more particularly his music, although I will admit I did like him after going to his concert... And the most random thing was that I wore my owl city concert T shirt today because I was feeling sick and the T shirt is sooo soft, but then my day seemed to be filled with Owl City thoughts and dreams and occasionalk random lyrics from songs popping up in my life...
So yeah, I feel real sick and have the worst headache in the world, so im gonna go lie down and pretend that I don t have homework. ( Actually, im gonna go lie down and do my homework at the same time!)
so bye guys
xoxoxo
loulou
oh, so sorry louls! i hope you feel better really soon! good luck with the play! acting is so much fun, right? i'm sure you'll be posting about opening night very soon...? i can't wait to hear about how it goes!
ReplyDeleteon that widget about followers with a passion thing, it says i've commented 23 TIMES!!!! yay! that means you're REALLY AWESOME and deserve a million boxes of chocolates...somehow.
okay, being random there! LONG COMMENT ALERT, beep, beep! oops, my long comment alarm is going off. :)
ps: i guess my sister's still logged in, but this is cassidy, writing as her sister, who would adore you if you'd follow her blog. :) :)
Feel better!!! I hate being sick!!! Headaches are the worst!! But luckily head colds go away fast!!
ReplyDeleteOh no, I hope you feel better soon! Being sick in the worst :(
ReplyDeleteAnd thank you so much for your lovely comment on my last post. <3
SOZ! :( I sorry your sick:( But look at the bright side, i'm cassidy's sister, so thats TWO of her for the price of one! Well, not really there iis only one Cassidy! HAHA! KEWL BLOG!!
ReplyDelete~Corrina<3<3 XOXOX