Saturday, January 8, 2011

This may be a bad idea...

Yep, i am posting at... 12:30 AM. This may be the most random post ever. And the fact that i am listening to Owl City might make this pretty strange. Sensitive, realistic people may want to leave the computer.

My lucky streak in Middle School has finally ended. I used to think that I was one of the few people who could survive this milestone without too much damage. Well I have just been shot down. I know that a few days ago I was really happy but that shows you that a lot can change in a few days. What mostly happened is that I kinda feel betrayed. I feel like some people were using me. A few I already knew about, but one of them has slightly surprised me. Now this is just my assumption, but I thought that when people were friends it was for more than just 5 weeks. Yes, I am talking about one of my friends. We used to be so close, almost like family. we talked almost every night, with a few texts here and there. I shared small secrets (I dont really trust easily) and advice, and the actions were reciprocated. I felt so close to him, and then I find out that after a while, he started to loose interest. I may just be feeling selfish and focusing on myself, but it seems like he has moved on while I thought we were still close. I should have seen it when I saw that the conversations stopped being about our feelings and thoughts and experiences, and more about our day, and other random small talk that means nothing to me. This drives me crazy. I thought I had finally figured out who my real friends are, but I guess life still had some surprises in store for me. Maybe tjhis is for the best, but I still can't help but feel abandonned. It may not be his fault though. Maybe I forced him into this, pulling him away from his friends and making him listen to my ramblings, much like I am making you guys do. But I thought that this was what made us close, the fact that I had finally found another friend who would listen, another person I could turn to when times got tough. But that pretty much over know. I may be too hasty about this, and I will probably forgive him if he comes back, but that may be my mistake. Anyways, I need  to make these mistakes to truly find my friends. maybe I will stop picking the wrong ones. At least I made some right choices in the MS, I do have two of the best friends in the world. One to understand my problems and help me get through them, the other to cheer me up and keep me distracted until my problems seem so useless that I forget them. They make a perfect pair, and I was probably foolish to try to add a third person to our group. Lesson learned. I dont need a long lecture, i get it...

That was my moment of rambling. I actually feel so much better. Posts like this will probably be rare if I can keep them from overflowing my mind, but I understand if no one cares about the few that I do let come to life.

xoxoxo
loulou 





Sorry for the huge video, I will prob change my blog again, but not right now, its really late... I need to get some sleep. Good night

10 comments:

  1. does this have anything to do with that certain person???? cause i think i know who it is and are my assumptions correct??!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh the same exact thing happened to me!! This boy and I were best friends for YEARS and then all of a sudden he practically dissapeared!! I felt betrayed too at first. It's definitly not your fault, boys are just wacky.
    On a lighter note, thanks for following me!!! It made my day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! Jen in the Purple Pants.. i love the name!!! :D you just made my day looking at it! and Loulou... TALK TO ME!!!! if you dont get online im calling the paramedics to see if you died or something!!! IM SCARED.... or come to think of it maybe the social studies project just ate your social life like mine is... hmmm.. i never did think of that before... how stupid... but <3 dont die... hes stupid.. forget about it.

    Love & SS PROJET DE FRANCAIS!!! JE MORT NOW!!,

    Emiko

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh, sweet, I care :(
    Hope things turn around soon, you deserve it to. And forget about him, he's obviously not worth the drama. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is really spot on. You have pinned down your some of your obvious deep thoughts and emotions into one post.I had a very similar experience with my friend Lily not that long ago. We had this amazing friendship, and I felt that what we had was so special. We talked, contemplated, ridiculed. I shared with her some of the deepest my deepest secrets. I poured my soul into her and I thought the act was mutual... Apparently I was wrong because.. well.. Long story short, We aren't friends anymore.

    Anyhow, I know you don't want to hear the biography of Savannah's life. I followed your blog and I really like. Follow me@

    -Savy
    booksbananas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOULOU?

    you haven't posted in a while. are you okay?



    loulou?

    we miss you! and about my video, i'm the louder voice. that's what i came to comment about, but now i'm a little worried.

    are you okay, louls? if you ever wanna talk, just comment, 'kay? i know i can't exactly bike over to your house right now, but we're still friends. i want you to be okay.
    i'm praying for you.
    love,
    cassidy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your blog and it is really cool!! I can totaly relate to how you feel! I am in middle school so I understand completely! I am a follower! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwwwww
    i almost like cried when i read this
    but dont worry
    things will get better
    and if they dont
    i will always be there to help u forget them!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I am so sorry, Loulou. Life has a gift of putting you in these sticky situations, you'll get through it, I promise. And yea, I wasn't a PLL person either, but I learned to love the TV show, so I decided to try out the books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, hey Loulou! I've been really behind on reading blogs lately, but reading this made me so upset! I really hope you're feeling okay, sweetie. Something a bit similar happened to me recently, it's such a sucky situation to be in, but don't worry it may take time, but things will change for the better, and just remember if you wanna vent, all of us here on blogger are happy to listen! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Just saying that if you end up seeing this, you are hopefully going to leave a comment. So please, do!