Saturday, January 15, 2011

Stupid school...

I think school projects may have killed my social life, and if that wasnt enough, it the danced over its grave and tore up the flowers I had brought it... So I say POOP YOU SCHOOL... sorry, sometimes i just loose control. :)

Anyways, yes as you guys can see I have been very busy for the past week. (Which honestly feels like a month or so...) I have been working non-stop on so many things... like for example my social studies project... or my english project... or my theatre project... or my play try-outs... (Well this one is so cool!!!!!!!! Ill tell you more later!!!) or my science lab report... or my science project... Yeah, thats pretty much it... so you can see my dilemma... So you guys should take pity on my poor social life and not hate me for having not posted...
On a happier note... MY BIRTHDAY AND MY 1st BLOGOVERSARY IS IN 72 DAYS!!!!!!! AHHHH

 Yes, I did start this blog on the day of my brithday, heheh, boy was i weird back then... Anyone who reads my first post, well you guys shouldnt read it... Its too embarassing... And also THIS IS MY 90TH POST!!!!!!!!!!!! So close to one hundred, I'll try to make that work with the blogoversary, so they coincide, that would be kinda cool!!! But i need ideas... I am not very creative, especially if you could see my projects... i kinda fail at crafts, so yeah.....

Onto the play!!!! I tried out for me school play of Treasure Island, AND I MADE IT IN!!!!!!! AHHHHHH rehearsals start thursday, end then its every tuesday and thrusday!!! AND I AM THE PARROT!!! Yes, that may seem like a lame, but I HAVE LINES!!!!!!!!!!!! And yeah, my two best friends also tried out, but only one made it in, so i feel bad and wont make a bigger fuss about this.

Thats all i have time for, gotta go back to, umm, well school work.... woohoo....

xoxoxo
loulou

5 comments:

  1. Oh-oh! I know that feeling only too well :( I've actually got holiday homework at the moment too, lol, just when I thought I could escape! :(
    Ooh, woah! That's so cool about your blog birthday! I actually don't know when mine is, August I think! :L Congratulations on getting into the play! That'll be heaps of fun! xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHthankgod! okay, *phew,* you're back and everything's back to normal. anyways, YAY, ninety posts, horay! i remember when i did a hundred posts, oh, it's a really awesome feeling.

    ps: how old did you turn on your birthday? this is gonna sound odd and crazy, but i've had my blog since i was EIGHT. almost five years, yow. i need to get a life. :)

    pps: my first post was slightly embarrassing too, but i've always kinda been the same. except then i was more serious.

    HA at one point i was serious. funny, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely undertand what you are saying! Copngratulatons on the play! Great post! Thanks for commenitng on my blog! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay...that's cool. my parents won't allow me me to say my phone number, adress, town, last name, or post pictures of myself. of course, though, my name IS cassidy and i'm twelve. that's all YOU KNOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on making it into the play!!! That's awesome!! Treasure Island is one of my favorites!!
    Also congrats on writing 90 posts, that's awesome!! I'm one away from a hundred so I know how you feel!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Just saying that if you end up seeing this, you are hopefully going to leave a comment. So please, do!