Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Little miss blogger

Hey guys, I got another award! Yep, its the Little Miss blogger award! You know, kinda like the little miss and men collections where you have like Mr Tickle, and Mr bla bla... Anyways I know the names in french, sorry guy... So thanks a bunch Brookie!!! Anyways so here is the award rules:
1) Accept this AWESOME award
2) name 5 things you love about blogging
3) give this award to 5 other bloggers
4) make sure to notify them that they got this amazing award!
So here are 5 things I Absolutely LOVE about blogging!
  • It is a great way to practice my writting skills
  • I love hearing what people have to say about my blog
  • I feel like I may inspire people and make them feel better
  • People can make me feel better and inspire me
  • I get to met plenty of amazing and deliciously funny bloggers!
 So thanks a bunch once a again Brookie!!!
And the five bloggers are:
Lara from Lara Far Far Away
Melonieeeee from ramblings of a teenage daydreamer...
Cassidy from the saga of Another American Tweenager
Emiko from elephantastically Emiko
And Bleah from With love and Kisses!!!

Thanks you guys, and till next time! I may take a little break till this weekend because I have to work on a big story project. Bye guys!


xoxoxo
loulou

Ps: Brookie, if you ever feel sad and down I would listen to any song by these two artists: "Owl City" and "Letters and Lights". Make sure to not be afraid to cry, k? i swear it helps! :)

5 comments:

  1. I saw your comment on Cassidy's blog, thats so cool that English is your second language!! You're great at it!!
    I love those things about blogging too, especially inspiring people!!
    Awesome blog!! I'm following now!! Can't wait to read more!!
    --- Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWesome! Thanks. :) Eeep... super excited about this. Haven't gotten an award in a long time.

    xx,
    Bleah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all those things about blogging too! And, btw, I think your blog looks lovely now, anyway.
    Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you like Owl City, you should definitely check out Swimming With Dolphins! I reccomend "Up in the Stars."

    ReplyDelete
  5. heh heh, once again, your latest post does not have the option to comment, so i shall leave it here.

    i'm so sorry about that. in my own little world, we've hit a rollercoaster. (a person who shall remain nameless) strikes again with his magical dissappearing act. sometimes i feel like he's just playing the actor with us, making us think that we can trust him. then he leaves for a month. boys are stupid (well, most of them) and inconsiderate creatures. never, ever get a boyfriend, louls. never.

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Just saying that if you end up seeing this, you are hopefully going to leave a comment. So please, do!